Topic: How to install Lines on Ubuntu?
Simple step-by-step procedure on how to install Lines on Ubuntu (Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Debian...)
Required Lines version: >= 3.5
1. Download Lines package for Linux https://www.creatixbih.com/lines/download
2. Extract package to a folder of choice, in this
example i extracted package to "Documents" folder in my home dir.
3. Start console in exctracetd folder (right click > Open terminal window)
and type "./lines", or just drag n drop file "lines" to console window and
press enter. Application should start.
4. Go to Menu > Tools > Create Lines shortcut
5. Folder browse dialog will appear asking you to select target folder
for a new shortcut. Select desktop and confirm.
6. Desktop shortcut icon is created, run it by double-click.
If system confirmation message shows asking you to make launcher